Hales Aesthetic, a leader in cosmetic dentistry, makes smiling with confidence their top priority.
May 16th through June 16th is National Smile Month, June is Oral Health Month, and June 15th is National Smile Power Day, making it a great time to put smiles in the spotlight. Most people aspire to have a great smile, not only because they feel it makes them look better but because it makes them feel a lot more confident. The good news is that those who don’t like their smile or want to have a celebrity-like smile absolutely can. It comes down to knowing the right cosmetic dentist who helps people achieve fantastic famous smiles.
Unveiling the Secret to Celebrity-Like Smiles
It’s important to note that celebrities’ perfect teeth and white smiles are typically not natural attributes. According to Dr. Tyler Hales, anyone can have an amazingly beautiful smile with the right cosmetic dentistry – “People look at celebrities, love their perfect teeth and white smile, but do not realize that it’s typically not something they were born with,” explains Dr. Tyler Hales, a celebrity cosmetic dentist with offices in Orange County and Los Angeles, California. “The truth is, anyone can have an amazingly beautiful smile.”
His expertise and work have empowered numerous individuals to gain confidence and transform their personal and professional lives. Notably, Dr. Hales has worked with esteemed clients such as Madison LeCroy and Jax Taylor.
Having a stunning smile is something that Dr. Hales does routinely. His work allows people to be more confident, which does wonders for their personal and professional life. Some of his celebrity clients include Slade Smiley, Faye Resnick, and Dr. Laura Purdy (America’s Favorite Doctor). National Smile Month is the perfect time to upgrade and obtain the smile of your dreams.
The Impact of a Great Smile
Extensive research has been done on the impact of a great smile. In a national survey conducted by Delta Dental Plans, over half of all adults responding stated that their smile has a bearing on their overall success. Additionally, 70% say that a smile can make or break a first impression, and nearly as many say that good oral health makes people feel confident.
Furthermore, a study published in the Journal of the Indian Prosthodontic Society highlights that self-perception of one’s mouth and smile significantly affects social and psychological well-being, impacting behavior and self-confidence. With these findings in mind, improving your smile can contribute to a better quality of life. Those who want to improve their smile and quality of life can do so.
5 Professional Tips for Achieving Your Dream Smile
Here are 5 professional tips on how to achieve your dream smile from Dr. Tyler Hales. “We can help you achieve your dream of a beautiful smile,” adds Dr. Hales. “Imagine your confidence and all it will do for you, your social life, and your professional life. It can be life-changing!”
- 1) Identify specific issues causing self-consciousness: Determine what aspects of your smile make you feel self-conscious, allowing you to address them more effectively.
- 2) If the shape of your teeth needs to be changed, veneers are the answer. Many celebrities have veneers, giving them the look of perfect teeth. The process is as easy as having a virtual or in-office consultation with Dr. Hales. He places a removable material over the teeth to see in real-time the potential of the new smile. This test drive smile can be worn for a few hours so you can truly “try before you buy.” The Smile Test Drive will give you the assurance you need to move forward with veneers with full confidence.
- 3) Those wanting to change the color can opt for professional whitening. Having a treatment once per year in the office and then maintenance treatments at home can make the teeth five shades whiter.
- 4) If the teeth are crooked, they can be straightened. Several options exist, including braces, Invisalign, as well as veneers. Consult with Dr. Hales to determine the best option for your needs.
- 5) Be sure to keep up with regular cleanings at the dentist’s office, which will keep the gums healthy. Pink healthy gums that are tight provide a nice aesthetic look and can help make teeth appear brighter.
Unlock Your Dream Smile with Hales Aesthetic
Hales Aesthetic offers a free virtual smile consultation, where people can upload a smiling photo (or a photo of the area of concern) for the doctor to review. Once the picture is received, Dr. Hales will review it and create a personalized video with recommendations for the person. From there, the person can schedule an appointment for a 3D scan, and a new smile can be achieved in 30 days or less! Dr. Hales provides a full range of dental services in his Orange County and Los Angles offices. He offers teeth cleaning and whitening, implants, cosmetic dentistry, same-day crowns, fillings, root canals, laser dentistry, dentures, TMJ treatment, wisdom teeth removal, sedation dentistry, Invisalign, bridges, and emergency dentistry. For a free virtual smile consultation and to learn more, visit the website at: https://halesaesthetic.com/
About Hales Aesthetic
Dr. Tyler Hales is a nationally renowned celebrity cosmetic dentist located in Los Angeles and South Orange County, CA. Dr. Hales graduated from the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, where he discovered his passion for cosmetic dentistry and now dedicates his time exclusively to creating confident smiles with porcelain veneers. With modern technological advancements, Dr. Hales provides unparalleled results that transform lives. To learn more and schedule a free virtual consultation visit the site at https://halesaesthetic.com/. Follow @drtylerhales on Instagram to see real patient results, special offers, and surprising before and after images.